Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joe the Plumber Job Description

Hello Brothers and Sisters, Joe W. here. Ya know there’s something that’s really been frying my hide for a long time and I figured I’d better post something about it. A lot of those “Fair and Balanced” reporters in the TV media, and people on blog postings and on my book tour have been asking me why I’m called “Joe the Plumber” if I’m not a licensed or union joined plumber. The answer is simple. First of all, I never said I was a plumber. That shifty bastard John McCain. His people made that up after getting my official job title wrong. I told them the truth. What I am a “Plumber’s Devil.” It’s sort of like a Plumber’s Assistant except I do all the dirty work; the hard stuff that’s really what it’s all about. Second off, I’m not a Plumber’s Devil anymore. I’m a writer and a political commentator. FOX news has offered me a job and I’m starting it soon. You’ll see me on Heraldo and other important news shows like that on FOX.

So the next time some wise ass comes up with a question about my being not a plumber, I’m gonna have to jump ugly on the boy. I’m gonna have to go mid-evil on him. You can bet on it! Your Pal and yours in Jesus, Joe the Writer/Commentator!

No comments: